Developer Pinokl Games and publisher tinyBuild Games released new details about the Rooftop Party level in Party Hard.
A rooftop party! Opens up opportunities for some high-rise accidents
This level will be in the final game, and gives the player a “static” taste of how that level might play out. Here is what’s new in terms of gameplay:
- Full controller support (Xbox 360 wired controllers)
- You can now drag bodies around
- Doznes of little UI fixes
- Completely different map with new characters
- Much better clarity on who sees you, and why
- Listening mechanic (shift)
- Suspicion mechanic (ctrl)
- More complicated AI
- Water slide!
Party Hard won Indie Prize Amsterdam’s Critics Choice Award and is set to release on Steam this summer, followed by mobile releases and consoles to follow.