tinyBuild Games, the developer and publishing house best known for popular titles like SpeedRunners and Punch Club, announced that its award-winning 2015 PC hit Party Hard, developed by the Ukrainian team Pinokl Games, will soon release for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The tongue-in-cheek party murder simulator, which has sold nearly 100,000 units on PC and has received a 90 percent positive rating amongst players on Steam, will launch on consoles this Spring, accompanied by the free “After-Party DLC.”
Winner of the Indie Prize’s Best In Show 2015 Award, Party Hard follows the story of a guy who just wants some peace and quiet.
It’s 3am. Your neighbors are having a loud party, and the police aren’t interested. So it’s down to you to stop them by any means necessary.
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and a big, silly focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is to not get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
Party Hard Key Features:
- A (completely not) serious story that follows a series of murders throughout the US
- 19 unique levels with random variations on each one
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlockable characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
And the coup de grâce: When a player chooses to stream the game live on Twitch via their console, viewers can enter commands into the live chat to vote on horrible things that will happen at the party.
Here is the Party Hard PS4 announcement trailer:
Party Hard is currently available for PC on Steam and will release in the Spring for PS4 and Xbox One.