Blue Isle Studios have announced the first of many promised updates for their game Citadel: Forged With Fire, a mere 5 days after it launched on Steam Early Access.
This update includes new equipment like Iron Armor, ‘The Bear Claw Gauntlet’ and five crafting recipes.
- The Bear Claw Gauntlet is the most devastating weapon that you can use for hunting. You can create this weapon by killing the bears of Ignus and then use their bones and pelts to create this devastating weapon.
- The first addition to your armor wardrobe is Iron. Unlock the Iron set in the knowledge tree and repurpose the natural iron deposits of Ignus into robust and protective garb!
- The five crafting recipes help new gamers find their way through Ignus and gain more experience.
Blue Isle Games have also made improvements to the stability of the game. The update will fix lag and connection issues which mean that players will now be able to get into the game faster.
Other improvements to the game include:
– Thrones will decay in 10 days unless you replace them or heal them
– If abandoned (dethroned), wood pieces will decay in roughly 5 hours
– If abandoned (dethroned), stone pieces will decay in roughly 10 hours
– If abandoned (dethroned), ornate pieces will decay in roughly 24 hours
– If abandoned (dethroned), magic and decorative structures will decay in roughly 5 hours
Citadel: Forged With Fire is currently available on Steam early access for a discounted price of $19.99. It currently has a 20% discount applied to the original price of $24.99. It is also in development for PS4 and Xbox One.
For more information on Citadel: Forged With Fire, visit their website, www.citadelgame.com.